Study Outside Norway (SONOR), a Keystone company, is an organization with a diverse and dynamic staff and to support our growth we are looking for new Study Advisors - Studieveiledere in Oslo and Trondheim. You are outgoing, enjoy building relationships with people and you have good memories from your own study abroad experience that you want to share with other students.
Do you want to contribute to more people realizing their dreams of studying abroad? We offer short and long term study abroad programs to prospective students.
- Promote SONOR's portfolio of study alternatives to future international students.
- Work with local, regional, and national marketing initiatives to ensure that relevant pupils and students gain increased knowledge of SONOR and study abroad programs.
- Follow-up and support individual students in their journey to become an international student
- Research, find and suggest good academic alternatives based on the students' prerequisites, and through this maximize the students' opportunities to be admitted to the program of their choice.
- Build relationships, communicate and follow-up with our university partners.
- Close collaboration with SONOR's other Advisors to ensure collaboration, team work and internal knowledge sharing.
- Bachelor degree strongly preferred
- Study abroad experience. We are particularly interested in graduates with experience from universities/colleges in the United States.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills in Norwegian and English is required.
- You enjoy building relationships with other people.
- You are responsible and independent.
- You are structured and results-oriented, but also flexible and open to change.
- You work to contribute to a good working environment with the goal to make each other better.
- You are committed to your role and take pro-active initiative.
- You are open-minded with a positive attitude and a good team player.
- You execute on your plans.
- An exciting position in a company with a national market reach.
- Varied and challenging work tasks in a contemporary and pleasant work environment.
- Informal work environment with committed and highly competent colleagues.
- The opportunity to participate in all phases of operations in a small, dynamic and fun organization.
- Flexible working hours (core hours between 09:00 and 15:00).
- Opportunity to be creative and develop own recruitment strategies.
- Responsibility and ownership in the role with excellent support from well-qualified colleagues.
- Opportunity to work either from our office in Oslo or Trondheim.
Keystone Education Group is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are deeply committed to fostering an inclusive environment for all employees.