About the role
We are looking for Senior Account Managers to join our fast growing team. Our customers are universities globally, who are looking to recruit students around the world to their postgraduate programs and PhD opportunities. The team are responsible for selling digital advertising campaigns on FindAMasters.com and FindAPhD.com, as well as exhibition stands at our successful student recruitment events.
You will receive comprehensive training in Sales, Account Management, customer relations, our Events and our products. After this period, you would begin helping our long standing customers in planning their advertising strategy across our sites and contributing to our sales targets. You’ll be in regular contact with your customers, and have a positive and pro-active approach to managing their accounts, whilst seeking new opportunities for securing further business.
What type of person are we looking for?
You will be articulate and organised with an ability to communicate effectively through written, telephone and face-to-face contact. The right candidate will be bright, driven, motivated and pro-active, taking on multiple responsibilities and have a strong desire to contribute to the success of the team, whatever it takes. We love ideas, enthusiasm and energy. You’ll be leading by example, supporting Account Managers in the team where required.
We would like over 3 years experience already for this role, if you are interested but aren’t quite there, please look at our Account Manager advert!
- Personable, presentable and articulate. You’ll be working with our top customers!
- Communication skills are a must! (Customer contact through video calls, telephone, email and in person)
- Demonstrable success and experience working in an account management/sales or customer focused/customer service role for 3 years
- Strong time-management, organisational and administrative skills. Ability to prioritise a diverse workload and hit deadlines.
- Problem-solving skills, diplomacy, and a flexible approach.
- Ambitious, driven, proactive, and solutions focussed, plenty of enthusiasm and creativity, with a desire to work autonomously and part of the wider team.
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent professional qualification / work experience).
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
Why work for us?
- Collaborative, supportive, fun and flexible best describes us. You will be joining a strong and growing team who are passionate about what they do within a dynamic company.
- We genuinely care, about each other, our customers and the wider company members.
- We support each other through our cross-team training programme, ongoing mentorship and coaching, and weekly team-wide learning and development workshops.
- We want to help solve our customers’ problems and we want to continue to hold our reputation as providing top class customer service.
- We work hard and love celebrating our achievements!
- Company pension scheme.
- 23 days annual leave PLUS one week shut down at Christmas/New Year AND Bank Holidays
- Flexible working and hybrid working.
- Team social budget
- Cycle to work scheme with secure private parking and shower facilities
- Private courtyard and BBQ area.
- City centre location
- Employee assistance programme. (https://www.westfieldhealth.com/)
- Retailer discounts from thousands of online retailers.
- Wellbeing events such as Mindfulness and wellness ‘out and about’ hour
- Employee referral scheme
- Charity Volunteer day
- Charity fund matching
- Corporate flu vaccine programme.
- Give back to the community – A day off to support a registered charity
- Employee referral scheme
Please send us your application by hitting the button "Apply here!". We are looking for someone who can start as soon as possible in our Sheffield office.