As a Tech Manager at Keystone you will have the opportunity to both work operational as lead developer in ongoing projects as well as take on a managerial role for about 6 full stack developers, junior and senior. In other words, you will have your engineering skills put to test while you also play an important role leading the teams in the right direction. You will have the formal manager responsibility for your team and the technical responsibility in collaboration with the Product team, participating in meetings with potential clients.
- Coach and help your team in their personal development and expanding their technical skills
- Keep track of project timeline, expectation management and client communication
- Work with the Tech leads on processes and initiatives, for example in technical pre-studies, customer’s current solutions, deciding on a tech stack & Framework for an upcoming project
- Performance & Development management and salary process
- Assists in organising team activities and planning upcoming development in accord with Product team
- Shared responsibility in recruitment of new developers and interns.
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum 5 years of experience from working in a role as full stack developer where you have worked with modern web application development, languages and framework
- Experience in leading development teams
- Experience with personnel responsibilities & recruitment
- Team oriented people person who is comfortable in engaging with both internal and external stakeholders
- You are performance oriented and manage your time effectively
To be successful in this position we think you are highly skilled in the technologies we are working with and have a strong passion for tech development and leadership. We think you are driven, like to take initiatives and enjoy working in an inspiring, fun and fast paced environment. And last but not least, you enjoy the possibility to work with GREAT people, new technologies and patterns.
Technologies we are working with:
- Latest versions of .NET, C# and ASP.NET MVC
- Entity Framework and Microsoft SQL Server
- Elasticsearch and Redis
- JQuery, TypeScript, Knockout.js, React and Angular
- Cloud-computing through Amazon AWS
- Developing GraphQL
- Agile software development
- Continuous integration and delivery
What can we offer you?
- Ability to work with cutting-edge technologies in exciting projects 👩🏽💻
- Opportunity to work with a large-scale cloud-hosted solution
- Freedom to help, plan and lead system architecture decisions in a fast-growing company
- An international work environment with colleagues from many countries including Spain, Russia, Germany, India, Italy, Hong Kong, Sweden, and China
- Plenty of space for initiatives and original ideas.
- Possibility to learn and educate through seminars organized by Tech and the rest of the organization, at relevant conferences in Stockholm, or during our Hackathon events
- Monday breakfast 🥯 regular team lunches, Tech academy, Friday beer 🍻 team activities and fun events 🤸🏽♂️
- Work-from-home flexibility
About the team
The tech team works as an in-house tech department whose responsibility is to provide a technical platform and technical solutions that not only support but lays the ground for the rest of the business at Keystone Education Group. We are a rapidly growing company that is now looking for new talents to strengthen our team. Read more about the Tech department here
As a member of the Keystone family you will be working with a young, international group based out in Stockholm. We face exciting prospects and interesting challenges on a daily basis. We believe in lifelong learning, and continuous development of our tech representatives internally and externally with some of the best trainers in the world. Ambition, drive and great ideas help us reach our goals – join us in the making of your career!
Do you want to join our family? Please send us your application by hitting the button "Apply here!". Do you have any questions, please send a message or check in our FAQ site