About the role
Everyday Keystone Education group sends a huge amount of referral traffic to our university customers websites. We need to find innovative ways to prove to our university customers that this traffic moves through the funnel to reach key conversion goals.
Keystone Education group is searching for a Web Tracking attribution consultant to join our Customer Success team. This person will be responsible for driving our customers adoption of advanced attribution tracking tools such as google analytics, pixel tracking and integrations with their CRMs such as Slate, Salesforce and Hubspot. Your mission will be to work between the Customer Success Managers and Universities to ensure that Keystone receives full attribution for all the referral traffic sent to a University's web page.
Role and Responsibilities
- Conduct, drive, create and help with approximately 20 one-hour web meetings each month with university customers to consult on the best attribution model including personalized guidance and training to optimize each conversion path.
- Drives the technical implementation of user tracking (cross-domain and cross-device).
- Creating tutorial videos and a knowledge base to share with customers.
- Help improve the quality of tracking across different user journeys.
- Set up integrations with CRM software like Slate, Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce and HubSpot using tools such as Zapier, API, XML, SFTP.
- Troubleshooting and providing advice on tagging issues, discrepancies between platforms or problems with data layer infrastructure, tag management events etc.
- Monitor upcoming problems to the existing tracking methods used and find solutions.
- Research new and innovative tracking methods.
- Articulate complex ideas in a clear and concise manner, both in speech and writing.
- Ability to walk through a client on Debugging issues for tracking of referral traffic and events on their website.
- Must be able to clearly communicate tracking issues and setups to our customers.
- Training members of the customer success and sales team in conversion skills.
- Collaborate with all Keystone departments: sales, support, operations, product, marketing, finance.
- Strong understanding of tracking and conversion optimization methods.
- At least 3 years' experience in a marketing conversion role or digital marketing or relevant work experience in any industry.
- Knowledge of wider ad-tech ecosystem and the industry shift towards ePrivacy and changes to cookies.
- Experience in setting up custom events and goals in Google Analytics.
- Experience with GA4 is a bonus.
- Experience with other web tracking tools (other than GA) is a bonus.
- Has implemented, configured customized Google Analytics and wider tools.
- Proficiency with Content Management Systems (CMSs), such as WordPress.
- Experience with web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Hotjar etc.);
- Understanding in XML, APIs, HTTP, JSON etc.
- Knowledge of different GTM Containers, Events, Pixels and structure.
- Experience with BigQuery or have used data visualization tools like Tableau, Looker, or Power BI, google data studio is a bonus.
- Understand how to read and interpret reports.
- A customer-focused and goal-orientated mindset.
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients and colleagues at all levels.
- Self-starter, must be able to work independently, effectively multitask to meet deadlines.
- Adapt to a fast-paced work environment and have the ability to overcome technical and business challenges.
- The ability to prioritize and work on the right things at the right time.
- Enthusiastic about working cross-functionally with multiple teams.
- Ability to communicate in an additional language to English is a bonus.
- Curious and critical thinker.
What are your opportunities?
- Join a successful international company with endless potential.
- Get a chance to grow - both personally and professionally.
- Become part of an inspiring and collaborative working environment.
- Flexible work hours and opportunity to work remotely.