About the role
We are looking for a Commercial Operations Manager within a growing Sales team, whose role is to develop and oversee the efficient and effective processes to deliver the commercial goals set out.
This is a new role, and we are looking for someone with experience in an operations, sales enablement or similar role who can work independently to take ownership of our CRM (HubSpot). They would work closely with key stakeholders to understand challenges, innovate change and communicate confidently and clearly.
Reporting to the Director, Sales - responsibilities include:
- Identifying streamlined and efficient processes and workflows, implementing them on the CRM and providing ongoing training and support to ensure the new processes are successfully embedded.
- Champion the use of CRM to the sales team, ensuring processes are adopted and adhered to, maximising output.
- Developing our CRM (HubSpot) to develop and execute impactful, data-driven solutions to ensure maximum revenue and service.
- Cross departmental collaboration toensure that the Sales and Account Management team can be successful in their role. This includes Marketing, Client Services and Web functions.
- Working with the Director, Sales to develop the Sales and Account Management function, its resources and outputs to meet the growth needs of the business and our clients.
- Ability to effectively communicate data and processes to individuals and teams.
- Developing, maintaining and improving business intelligence.
- Report accurately on sales pipelines and sales effectiveness
- Represent the business at meetings, conferences and events – operationally or as a senior lead where required.
- Demonstrable experience in measuring and improving the performance of sales team via a CRM (HubSpot desirable)
- Commercially minded with data expertise
- 2+ years of experience in Sales, or sales operations is a plus
- Passion for knowledge transmission
- Excellent English level is a must
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written. Inspires trust with colleagues
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Experience delivering change management in a growing business
- Capacity to deliver in a fast-paced environment
- Company pension scheme
- 23 days annual leave PLUS one week Shut down at Christmas/New Year AND Bank Holidays
- Flexible working
- A social working environment (as much tea and coffee as you can drink and staff nights out)
- Private courtyard and BBQ area
- Cycle to work scheme with secure private storage and showers
- City centre location with laptop for work from home
- Employee assistance programme. (https://www.westfieldhealth.com/)
- Retailer discounts from thousands of online retailers
- Wellbeing events
- Charity fund matching
- Paid day to volunteer for a charity of your choice
- Employee referral scheme
- Corporate flu vaccine programme
Who are we?
FindAUniversity is a growing and dynamic web company specialising in marketing higher education. We combine our reputation for excellent customer service and innovation with an integrated approach to delivering effective student recruitment campaigns. We're very proud of what we do - helping many thousands of students find their perfect postgraduate degree. Our vision is to develop our platforms to build an engaged online community, whilst continuing to grow our portfolio of high-profile B2C study fairs and B2B events.
We will be known as the experts in our industry, trusted advisors to our customers and the most knowledgeable among our competitors. We will know our customers challenges and how we help solve them.
Where do we live?
We offer flexible working arrangements, with the ability to work from home and/or the office.
We live in a stunning three-floor warehouse conversion in the heart of Sheffield’s Cultural Industries Quarter. Easy to get to and surrounded by some of Sheffield's best independent shops, cafes and bars.
What are we like to work for?
Collaborative, supportive, fun and flexible best describes us. You will be joining a close team within a strong and growing company, who are passionate about what they do.
You may have transferable skills if you have worked in similar roles such as :
- Sales Operations
- Operations Manager
- Customer Success Manager
- Customer Services Manager
- Project Manager
If you're interested in coming to work with us, please send us your CV. Ideally, we would love a cover letter too, we believe this gives you the opportunity to tell us why you think you would be the perfect candidate for this role.
Applications will only be accepted from candidates who are authorised to work for any UK employer.
Job Type: Full-time, 37.5hrs /week, Permanent