Our vision is to help everyone in the world to find their education and now we need to strengthen our team with a new coworker. Are you ready to work in a successful organization that is driven by performance, commitment, and joy at work? You can become our new star!🚀
As a Digital Content Editor in our Communication and Marketing team, you will contribute to the online content production for KEG´s English websites: educations.com, findcourses.co.uk, and findcourses.com. You will have the opportunity to develop your skills in SEO and online content strategy and creation. As a member of KEG’s International Team, you will be working with a young, passionate, and talented group, based at KEG´s headquarters in Stockholm, who face exciting prospects and interesting challenges on a daily basis. Ambition, drive, and great ideas help us achieve our goals!
- Publishing client information and creating education profiles
- Liaising with the sales teams in the client content collection process and solving content-related issues
- Supporting clients in attracting more visitors to their pages
- Creating, editing and updating content on our websites
- Working with SEO optimization
- Handling client communication
- Collaborating with external team members in the content creation process
Who are we looking for?🕵️♀️
- You are educated to a bachelor degree level
- You are flawless in written English and have a sharp eye for editing and accuracy
- You have excellent communication skills and problem-solving skills
- You have strong organizational skills and can quickly prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- You are a team player who works well independently, but is also good at creating ideas
- You have knowledge of and interest in SEO
- You have a proficiency in Excel
To be successful in this position you are self-motivated, service-oriented, and enjoy working towards set goals, both quantitative and qualitative. You are structured, organized and have excellent communication skills. You like and enjoy the challenge of working in a changing environment. You manage your time effectively, are attentive to detail and enjoy working towards deadlines. You will be part of a young, energetic and international company where hard work pays off.
About the Study Abroad Team👩👩👦
The Study Abroad Team is a part of Keystone Education Group. The growing team consists of about 200 employees working with either communication, content, marketing, events, customer success or sales from around the world. We help students make one of the most important decisions in their lifetimes, and simultaneously help universities reach their target markets. Our team are international and globally placed, but the majority are based out of big offices in Stockholm, Oslo, Sheffield or Barcelona. We have lots of exciting projects that are ongoing and since we are growing we need your help!
Do you want to join our family?
Please send us your application by hitting the button "Apply here!". We are looking for someone who can start as soon as possible in our Stockholm office. Do you have any questions, please check our FAQ site.