Keystone is trusted by more than 110 million unique prospective students every year to help students and learners make one of the most important decisions of their lifetimes, namely, which higher education degree program or course to attend.
In turn, Keystone helps over 5 500 education institutions reach, recruit, and enroll students in more than 190 countries, across 460 student websites, including Masterstudies.com, Bachelorstudies.com, Educations.com, Studentum.se, and FindAMasters. Keystone also operates a range of other global student recruitment services, including Blueberry.nu, Keystone Sports and Keystone Recruit.
Headquartered in Oslo, Norway, Keystone is backed by Viking Venture and Verdane, two leading Nordic venture firms. With offices across the Nordics, Germany, and the UK, Keystone has an international staff of more than 500 employees. We are a vibrant and talented group of global citizens with a true passion for education and technology, and our vision is to help everyone in the world find the right education.
The role of Customer Success Manager
You will be part of an experienced team of over 15 dedicated, multi-national professionals who act as strategic advisors to universities' marketing & admissions staff. Your focus will be on making sure your customers receive the tools and support needed to get the best possible return on their investment of our service. Your mission is to have an in-depth understanding of your customer’s needs and ambitions. Further, your role is to secure and optimize the onboarding of new users and to continuously assist your customers in finding more opportunities for digitization. If you value long-term relationships built on trust and want to go the extra mile for your customers' success, let us hear from you!
The working language is English. Additional language skills are a must.
- Own relationship with customers: Onboarding, user adoption, ensuring retention and satisfaction, managing risk.
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship with each assigned customer and help expand the continued value of our product and services.
- Work with customers to establish critical goals and aid them in achieving them to provide ultimate value.
- Advocate customer needs and issues cross-departmentally.
- Work within a team to build a world-class Customer Success unit.
Your chances to get hired are high if…
- You have previous experience in Customer Success or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption and retention (minimum 2-3 years)
- You have a Higher Education degree and are tech-savvy
- You have an excellent command of the English language
- You are organized and detail-oriented, and have the ability to work independently
- You are service-minded and have an excellent strategic capability in balancing commercial outcomes and customer needs
- You are a proactive problem solver by nature and have a positive mindset
What are your opportunities?
- Join a successful international company with endless potential.
- Get a chance to grow - both personally and professionally.
- Become part of an inspiring and collaborative working environment.
- Flexible work hours and opportunity to work remotely.
- Get high earning opportunities based on your performance.
Keystone is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are deeply committed to fostering an inclusive environment for all employees.