As a Product Designer, you will work closely with a Design Lead and a UX Designer in a newly estalished design team. Together, you will be the guardian of the overall user experience for all Keystone Education Group's marketplaces and online services.
Your primary focus will be to create and maintain a design system that can scale across multiple sites and services. We are looking for someone who loves to combine thoughtful, beautiful design with a user experience that makes the UI intuitive, simple, and fun to use – how it feels to use a product is just as important as how it looks!
We want to learn from and grow with our audience. We want you to be a bridge. Building brands and services at Keystone means taking a fluid, iterative approach. Beta today. Better tomorrow. Instead of trying to get things perfect the first time, we want to launch our best hypothesis and let the data tell us what we got wrong.
What we can offer you;
- An international work environment with colleagues from 40+ nationalities working on many local language sites and 3 global sites that are recognized as the world's leading search engines for higher education.
- Plenty of space for initiatives and developing original conceptual ideas.
- To be able to grow and develop your own skills and experience in different areas outside of the specific job area.
- A normally lively social scene including Monday breakfast, regular team activities, parties, Kick Offs, Friday beers, After Works, and more.
- We offer a hybrid work environment.
Background and Experience:
- Some years of experience in design and preferably a couple of years within product design specifically. It is preferred to have worked in an e-commerce, search engine or tech startup environment.
- As a person, has a solid ability to both collaborate and communicate, especially when it comes to the work in a design process – from idea and prototyping to final smart solutions.
- Has relevant education and full working proficiency in English.
- You are familiar with tools such as Figma, Axure, Adobe or equivalent.
- Has an awesome portfolio with your creative work.
- Has a background as a Visual Designer and UX Designer.
What you will be doing?
- Designing intuitive, simple, and fun to use experiences regardless of type of interface – web, desktop, mobile apps.
- Building a scalable design system in a cross functional team.
- Running design workshops within the business.
- Collaborating with user research, engineers, and site managers to ensure best in class product experiences.
- Pushing our design process towards a user centric method and team culture by actively engaging in design team work.
- Supporting local teams and markets with best practices and guides.
About Product Development Team
The product development team is a central part of Keystone and functions like an inhouse agency, supporting all of our brands and markets. The team works closely together to improve overall user experience and develop our products to meet user and client needs. The team also supports the market and advises on strategic direction to enhance SEO, brand recognition, cross team cooperation, and knowledge sharing. The team is a blend of Project Managers, Business developers, a design team, and specialists within SEO/SEM and web analysis. As a team, we’re facing new challenges every day!
Do you want to join our family?
Please send us your application by hitting the button "Apply here!". We are looking for someone who can start as soon as possible in our Stockholm office. If you have any questions, please check our FAQ site.