As our Brand Specialist you will be responsible for a mix of programming, administration, marketing campaigns, market research and our very respected and dedicated voice at putting prospective international students at the heart of our products and services.
- Begin and manage a brand ambassador program
- Regularly execute thorough market research
- Facilitate and speak at student-facing digital events/webinars
- Organize our Study Abroad Student Survey
- Promote and manage our study abroad scholarships
- Renew and reinvent our Top 10 places to study abroad campaign
- Initiate an influencer marketing program
What can we offer you?
- An international work environment with colleagues from Spain, Russia, UK, US, Germany, France, South Africa, Brazil, India, China and many others
- Plenty of space for initiatives and original ideas
- Flexible remote options as well as an office to meet colleagues
- To be part of a successful and fast growing team
- To be able to grow and develop your own skills and experience in different areas outside of the specific job area
- A part of a talented team who cares deeply for our users and clients
- Exciting new projects in a great industry that promotes social good
- Monday breakfast and regular team activities and fun events
- A generally lively social scene inc. Summer and Christmas parties, Friday beers, After Works etc...
As a member of the team, you will be working with a talented, passionate and collaborative international group. We believe in lifelong learning and continuously develop our representatives internally and externally with some of the best trainers in the world.
Who are we looking for?
- At least 2 years of experience in brand management or social media marketing.
- You are already a deep believer in study abroad and at least an influencer and promoter of it within your own network.
- Organized and able to run many campaigns/projects at different stages simultaneously
- Ability to persuade and influence others
educations.com is a part of the Keystone Education Group. We are about 30 employees in the international department based out in Stockholm, working with either communication, marketing, customer success or sales Many of our team are based in our office in Stockholm. We have lots of exciting projects that are ongoing and since they are growing they need your help!
Do you want to join our family? Please send us your application by hitting the button "Apply here!". We are looking for someone who can start as soon as possible in our Stockholm office. Do you have any questions, please check our FAQ site.