As our Growth Marketing Specialist you will be responsible for securing paid and bartered partnerships in order to grow our portfolio of traffic, members, and virtual fair attendees.
- Finding websites and services where prospective international students would visit.
- Quickly understanding business models of different organizations.
- Identifying the right stakeholders
- Reaching out and persuading stakeholders to pursue partnerships with educations.com
- Quickly developing an understanding of the value of our products and services as compared to competitors and potential partners.
- Managing budget and invoices to turn into our finance team from partners
What can we offer you?
- An international work environment with colleagues from Spain, Russia, UK, US, Germany, France, South Africa, Brazil, India, China and many others
- Plenty of space for initiatives and original ideas
- Flexible remote options as well as an office to meet colleagues
- To be part of a successful and fast growing team
- To be able to grow and develop your own skills and experience in different areas outside of the specific job area
- A part of a talented team who cares deeply for our users and clients
- Exciting new projects in a great industry that promotes social good
- Monday breakfast, Friday beer and regular team activities
- A generally lively social scene inc. Christmas parties, After Works, etc...
educations.com is a part of the international team based in Stockholm. We are about 30 employees working with either communication, marketing, customer success or sales from around the world. Many of our team are based in our head office in Stockholm. We have lots of exciting projects that are ongoing and since they are growing they need your help!
Who are we looking for?
- At least 2 years of experience in business development, or partnership management, growth marketing, or sales in an international and digital environment.
- Strong understanding of how to identify and pursue the right stakeholders to get results
- Unafraid to reach out to potential partners
- Data-driven mindset to analyze the results of your work is a must, experience in Google Analytics a plus.
As a member of our team, you will be working with a talented, passionate and collaborative international group. We believe in lifelong learning and continuously develop our representatives internally through our Academy and externally with some of the best trainers in the world.
Do you want to join our family? Please send us your application by hitting the button "Apply here!". We are looking for someone who can start as soon as possible. Do you have any questions, please check our FAQ site.