As an intern in our team you will have the opportunity to develop your skills in corporate communication, learn about creating content for inbound and outbound marketing, growing a website through outreach, and engaging with our online communities. We have lots of exciting campaigns ongoing and are always making sure you work with a project that both develops and inspires you!
What can we offer you?
- An international work environment with colleagues from Spain, Russia, the UK, the US, Germany, France, New Zealand, South Africa, India, China and many others
- A space to develop and apply your research skills, analytical skills, and communication skills
- To be part of a successful and innovating team
- To join our talented Marketing team who cares deeply for our users and clients
- Exciting new projects in a great industry that promotes social good
- Flexible and remote working opportunities
- Monday breakfast and regular team activities and fun events
- A generally lively social scene inc. Christmas parties, Friday beers, After Works etc..
As a member of the EMG Family, you will be working with a young international group, based at EMG´s headquarters in Stockholm. During the current pandemic our working environment is flexible: our office is open for all employees who want to work at the office, many of our team are enjoying working remotely, and several people are combining work from the office with remote working. We believe in lifelong learning and continuously develop our representatives internally through EMG’s Academy and externally with some of the best trainers in Sweden.
Who are we looking for?
- You are a fully fluent English speaker and writer
- You are educated or enrolled in a program at a bachelor degree level
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills (Swedish is not a requirement)
- You are a people person and have great interpersonal skills
- You are structured, organized and can manage your time effectively
About EMG International
EMG International is a part of EMG. The international team consists of about 35 employees (20% of the company) working with either communication, marketing, customer success or sales from around the world. All of our team are based in our head office in Stockholm or working remotely from Stockholm. We have lots of exciting projects that are ongoing and since they are growing they need your help!
Do you want to join our family?
Please send us your application by hitting the button "Apply here!". We are looking for someone who can start as soon as possible in our Stockholm office. Do you have any questions, please check in our FAQ site.